Wednesday 28 June 2017

~4th of July picks~{that can be used year round}

The Fourth Of July is actually one of my favorite holidays.
Our neighborhood really gets in the spirit and we have parties and fishing derbies and lawn games and bbq's and triathlons all starting at around 6 am and sometimes going all night.

Friends and family come in from all around to spend the day at the lake.
Everyone goes all out in their decor, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite red white and blue finds with all of you!

I ordered 2 of these for our adirondack chairs. 
I love the playfulness of them, and they can be used all summer, not just on the 4th.


I am really wishing I would have ordered these too as they look like fireworks to me!


This would be darling propped on a food table, and would be equally as cute in an office or kids room.



Picture these hanging from tree branches all over the yard!


I love these napkins....


Gather guests around a big long table to feast potluck style!


These straws add a whimsical touch.


And finally, this framed flag is just too sweet. I can picture it in a cabin, bakehouse, screened in porch, you name it.


xoxo








from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/06/4th-of-july-picksthat-can-be-used-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...