Thursday 29 June 2017

~welcoming entryway for summer guests~

Today I am partnering with Balsam Hill to show you how I have updated my entry to welcome guests for summer.

To me there is nothing better than peonies in the summer. I have several in my garden, but never want to cut them because they look so pretty out there!
Besides that, they are always full of ants, and who wants those in their house?
If you go to buy them at the grocery store, they cost a fortune. 

Enter Balsam Hills real touch peonies.
You guys, these look AND feel like real! I literally held one up to a flower in our garden and they are almost identical!
And the best part is that you can use them year round, year after year.
I also tucked in a few roses as well.





I am always a little skeptical of using "fake" flowers, but seriously, when they are this good, why wouldn't you? These aren't your average faux stems. Even to the touch they feel real.

Outside the door I've paired some wild looking flowers with the outdoor
 rattan basket planters  
for a chic cottage farmhouse look.




In the summer these doors are almost always open.
It was important to me to create a cohesive look going from the outside in.
It only took a few new items to give the porch and the inside a whole new inviting look!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2017/06/welcoming-entryway-for-summer-guests.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...