Tuesday 27 March 2018

~a chalk paint desk makeover for Cody~

I wasn't really in need of a new desk for Cody, but I when I saw this at a thrift store for $24.00, I just couldn't pass it up. 


The cream color was perfect, and the handles were perfect, but the top was a little orange for my taste. So I brought it home and painted the top with Annie Sloan Graphite and sealed it with black wax.
I love how it looks in his room!
What do you think?






Such a quick fix for a large piece of furniture.

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/a-chalk-paint-desk-makeover-for-cody.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...