Wednesday 28 March 2018

~rearranging in Cody's room~

Do you remember reading my post on tips for getting your house ready for spring?
If you missed it, you can view it here.
On that list was rearranging furniture, and that is exactly what I did in Cody's room.

You saw his new desk in yesterdays post, and here is the rest.
I moved his bed facing the other direction. It just made more sense in this room with the shape and size. Much better.

I also had these wood blinds in boxes that I ordered about a year ago. Finally got them  up!
Another thing I have had forever but never put up, is these ledge shelves.
His room is the perfect spot for these, and I have 3 out of 4 up, progress!



I moved a leather club chair from the basement and angled it at the foot of his bed for TV watching.


None of the bedding is new, I just rummaged through our linen closet and found some linen pieces I love, and mixed them in with his existing bedding.


I swapped dressers with his sister and brought this wood one in.
I topped it with vases that were in our dining room.


It just goes to show, you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a whole new look. In this case, I spent none! My husband is very happy :)

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/rearranging-in-codys-room.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...