Monday 26 March 2018

~happy spring~ {a free printable for your door}

I first discovered that you can use a sharpie on glass when I was at a friends house for drinks.
She left a sharpie out by the wine glasses to write our names on them.
I thought she had been mistaken, but then she showed me how easily sharpie comes off glass.
I was shocked and had to come up with another way to do this!

I decided a fun under 5 minute spring project was in order, so I made our doors a little more festive with this "happy spring" lettering.


This is seriously so easy and you can customize it to say anything you want. 
I can't wait to do happy Halloween, be merry, happy birthday, and so on and so on.

The first thing you need to do is create a word document with your lettering.
I used the font "bromello" 

If you would like to use the same one I did, simply print out the printable below, adjusting the size to your liking.


Next, cut them out and tape them to the outside or your door or window.
{make sure your glass is squeaky clean for this}


Then from the inside, trace over the lettering with a white sharpie.
When you are done, you can pull the pattern off and touch up any imperfections.
Simply Windex off when you are ready to change it up.









~happy spring~

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/happy-spring-free-printable-for-your.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...