Friday 23 March 2018

~Friday favorites~

If you are new to my blog, welcome!
Friday favorites is a fun post I do once a week to share with you some of my favorite things I have found on the web. It might be home decor products, sales happening, home tours, fun Instagram accounts, creative artists, you name it!

As summer gets closer and closer I start daydreaming about taking family camping trips in our camper. Our neighbors just got a new airstream, and while you don't need an airstream to enjoy this book, it's a fabulous read and got me all inspired.

To see the coolest RV, check out this Instagram account. It makes me want to give ours an overhaul!

I am drooling over the simplicity and color scheme of this kitchen, See the before and afters of this house, right here.


I have a custom piece of art from this cutie, coming my way! I cannot wait to see it in person and share it with you all!


I am loving all things brass right now and this is a great price for a giant

 curtain rod!

And I am so getting this necklace. Now I just need to decide which letter!

If there was a scent for Spring, this would be it.
Although it is hard to break away from my favorite Ginger & Saffron candle.

I don't think I will ever get tired of marble and gold. This is a beauty.

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/friday-favorites_23.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...