Friday 16 March 2018

~Friday favorites~

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday! Did you try my lucky leprechaun treats?
They are so yummy.

I recently bought a chambray pillow for our couch and I am sort of obsessed with the color and now want to do everything in this color.


I am thinking about adding these to my Easter table mixed with peachy pink flowers.
Isn't that gorgeous?


Or maybe even better are a linen version.

I am thinking about adding a white and gold lamp to my living room shelves.

I just planted a row of these in our yard and the color is so pretty! And they are perennials so I only had to plant them once and I can now enjoy them year after year.

Did you see that World Market is selling juju hats? Just like the one above my bed, and they are on sale!

These look so real!

Look at all the yummy new spring decor at one of my favorite shops!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo






from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/friday-favorites_16.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...