Thursday 15 March 2018

~thrifty Thursday, a West Elm knockoff~

Let me ask you this. Would you rather spend $179 + on some shelf decor, or $6 for approximately the same look?

You might have noticed on my Spring home tour I added a lot of white accessories to our living room shelves. 
I was inspired by these vases from West Elm.


So pretty, so simple and clean.

I headed down to my thrift store and bought six 99 cent vases in a variety of sizes.



Now, you may already have some vases that would work.
Take a look around your house and see if there is anything that would suit this project.

Gather them up and simply spray paint each one white. You don't need to worry about the inside, but I did do the inside of the lip on each one. 

This is the spray paint I used. I went through 2 cans, but I also sprayed some other things.
This paint dries really fast which is nice.

Then just bring them inside and display however you'd like!







Oh the power of spray paint, gotta love it!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/03/thrifty-thursday-west-elm-knockoff.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...