Tuesday 24 April 2018

~artist spotlight & new art~[lizzy love art}

Let me introduce you to Lizzy Love.


I first discovered Lizzy through Instagram when I saw a painting she had done for my friend Annie.
Annie has the most perfect little dining nook in her kitchen. Everything about it is darling, but that painting drew me in.


I asked her about it, and that was when I was introduced to the cutie above. 


I took a look around her website and new instantly that I wanted her to create a custom piece for me.



__________________________________________________________________

Let's back up and start from the beginning.
A few years ago my husband and I traveled to Nashville for our 20th wedding anniversary.
We had the best most relaxing time and soaked in every minute of Nashville's beauty.

One day we went to a small town called Leiper's Fork, and sat in the most picturesque setting drinking wine on Adirondack chairs overlooking this gorgeous field.

I took this picture from that spot.


How cool I thought, to have Lizzy paint that!
So I emailed her this picture and a few weeks later I had the most amazing painting and memory of our trip. 

I can't even begin to tell you how in love I am with it. The colors, the textures, the depth. 
It is just beautiful and something that I will cherish forever. 


Doesn't it add so much life to this space?






Go check out her Instagram page and her website for all the pretty things!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/04/artist-spotlight-new-artlizzy-love-art.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...