Thursday 26 April 2018

~Friday favorites on Thursday~

Tomorrow I have a very special post for you, so I am sharing my round up for the week today, instead of tomorrow.

You guys went nuts for this pic of my neighbors house on Instagram.
Thinking I need to convince them to let me do a little tour of it for you, what do you think?


This dresser is advertised as a nursery piece, but oh my, it is fabulous and could go anywhere!

I just scored this platter at a thrift store for $1.99. Do you remember when Target carried this line?

Speaking of Target collabs, did you see this one? Yay!

These are the best baskets for storing extra blankets by your couch.

Have a lego fan in your family? This is a great gift idea!

This is my new favorite magazine, this issue is such a good one.

It's almost Friday! I hope you come back tomorrow to see a special table I created for Mother's Day.
It is really special to me!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/04/friday-favorites-on-thursday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...