Thursday 31 May 2018

~7 books I am currently reading~

Hand lettering and calligraphy has always interested me. I thought I'd get this book to help me perfect my skills.





This cookbook combines my love of my slow cooker and healthy eating with simple recipes.

Create the farmhouse you've always wanted with this great book:


This book shares how to keep your home organized and clean in 10 minutes a day. 
Yes please.


This book is a great one for grads!
Will be gifting it to a few with grocery store gift cards.


And for the grads parents, I found this one helpful when Savannah went off to college last year.


I have always wanted to try my hand at knitting, so I am hoping this book will help me with that!



What's on your bookshelf?

xoxo










from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/7-books-i-am-currently-reading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...