Wednesday 30 May 2018

~camp style home finds~


I don't know if it's living on a lake, in an old home, or just the carefree days, but summer always makes me think of camp style.

Picnics, log piles, collections of thermoses, Pendleton wool blankets, brightly painted oars.
These are all some of my favorite camp style things. 
I rounded up some great finds if you would like to infuse your home with this fun laid back style.



Looking for a plaid thermos with very cool colors? I love this one.


I also love the color of this vintage cooler!


I can picture this in a child's room, so cute.


Framing vintage photographs or just having them in a bowl on the coffee table are great for this style.


  Camp stools are great for a number of things. I think using one next to a bathtub or sink with folded towels on it would be great.


A backpack is a must have.


Old worn and chippy painted furniture fits in perfectly with this laid back look.


This blanket is a classic.


And more stripes in this large lumbar


I love this!


Do you like this style as much as me?
xoxo















from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/camp-style-home-finds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...