Tuesday 29 May 2018

~skinny Moscow Mule recipe~

I love, love, love Moscow Mules. I actually love anything with ginger in it.
We all know summer is coming quickly, so I thought I'd take the Moscow Mule to a "lighter" version.
It is so good! I really can't tell that it is less calories which is a plus.


{pin me for future reference!}


I think Moscow Mules must be served in these mugs. But don't tell, I have been known to reuse my Starbucks venti iced beverage cups for these drinks. If you are making them for friends or for a party, please don't use those, use the real deal. 
Ok, you will need a few ingredients for these.

Vodka
Ice
Limes
Mint leaves
Fun straws if you are so inclined



Fill your cup with ice. Depending on the size of your cup, add 1-2 ounces good vodka.
Add 1-2 ounces of fresh lime juice. I love lime juice so I always go for more.
Fill the rest of your mug with diet ginger beer.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime slices.
Enjoy!



These are so refreshing and the ginger beer only has 25 calories per bottle! 

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/05/skinny-moscow-mule-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...