Wednesday 22 August 2018

~zucchini frittata~

I have shared on Instagram and here that I am doing the whole 30. In fact, I am on round 2 because I love how it makes me feel.
I am always looking for new recipes that are whole 30 approved, and if they are successful and yummy, I am sharing them here with you to try!

This is a quick and easy meal that is super yummy, packed with vitamins and protein.
*Cook until eggs are set. This says 18-20 minutes, but I actually cooked mine a lot longer.



Zucchini Frittata


{learn how to make these recipe cards here}


I actually used a pie pan for this recipe, but you can use any 8x8 pan.



Enjoy!
xoxo







from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/08/zucchini-frittata.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...