Tuesday 30 October 2018

Halloween Bark Recipe

Making bark for the holidays couldn't be easier, or cuter.

My Halloween bark recipe can be made in 10 minutes and it's always a crowd pleaser.

The trick is using good white chocolate. You can use almond bark but it's not quite as good.

For this recipe I used Lindt white chocolate with coconut. It turned out so good.

Follow the instructions on this post.  It is the same only with different candy.

For this Halloween bark recipe I used a bag of mixed seasonal candies. I also added shredded coconut, sugar daddies, and whoppers. Have fun with it. You can chop up the candy, or throw it in whole.



Isn't it festive? One of the simplest desserts you can make in a pinch.

Pin this recipe for later!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/10/halloween-bark-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...