Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wayfair at home with Lauren and Arie

Arie and Lauren have teamed up with Wayfair and have come up with some of the greatest selections! I have rounded up my favorites from their collaboration below.

And how cute are their invitations from Minted?


I love this lamp, isn't it pretty?

And these baskets are so farmhouse chic.

Everyone needs an extra blanket to cozy up to this time of year.

I have this exact dutch oven in this color, this is a really great price!

This candlestick set sitting on a coffee table or credenza with the baskets above would make such a great combination.

This chair is to die for.


You can view the whole Wayfair at home collection with Lauren and Arie right here.

Have a great day friends!
xoxo













from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/10/wayfair-at-home-with-lauren-and-arie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...