Thursday 25 October 2018

One Room Challenge Week 4

One Room Challenge Week 4!

While I would like to share with you pretty updated photos, sadly I cannot.
Our guest bathroom has been gutted and cleaned but there is nothing really extra special to share this week, picture wise.

We have purchased all the plumbing and drywall material and our shower doors and vanity have been delivered. But life got busy this past week and my husband was out of town over the weekend, so the push is on. 

2 weeks folks.
Think it can happen?
Think happy thoughts please, I need them!

This is where my beautiful new shower will be going:
There was a false wall we were able to remove to make more room, so that's good!


Popcorn ceiling gone!


Where to toilet and vanity will go:


I promise to have better photos next week with way more progress!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/10/one-room-challenge-week-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...