Friday 26 October 2018

Friday Favorites

I don't know if I should admit this or not, but I am more than halfway done with my Christmas shopping! I hate going out in December and fighting the crowds so I do a lot of my shopping online. When I am out shopping and I see something that is really unique and personal, I will grab it and stash it until December. It actually feels really good to not stress about it in the busiest month. I feel like December should be spent enjoying family and the real reason for the season. 

I don't know why I just thought of that. Again, if you are a longtime reader, you know my Friday favorites posts are super random. It's the day of the week I get to get my brain unloaded on you all. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

Ok, on to bigger and better things. This is a new blog to me and if you love the modern farmhouse look, you'll love this!



Their Instagram is pretty fabulous too.

I LOVE, like really love this bedroom! It's clean and modern but still rustic. That bed and those chairs look so comfortable. I want to jump right in.


I think you could get the look for less with this bed, these chairs, and these nightstands.



This is a way less expensive alternative to that high end body pillow.  

I can't stop thinking about using lots of magnolia this season. This wreath is in my shopping cart. The "25% holiday items" got me.

And these, everything stars this year. I want to cover a whole tree in these. 

And that is all for today! I hope everyone enjoys your weekend. Any Halloween plans?
We are going to a big community party at our lodge on Saturday.

Be sure to follow me on instagram for fun daily pics!

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/10/friday-favorites_26.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...