Tuesday 11 December 2018

Christmas cocktail recipes

Tis the season for Christmas cocktails!

I have a super easy recipe that I came up with this year and it is very refreshing and festive.

This concoction actually came to be because I wanted a drink this color. A little experimenting and I think it turned out really good and looks pretty cute in vintage cups!











pink grapefruit Christmas cocktail

prep time: cook time: total time:

ingredients:

Mix equal parts pink prosecco with sparkling pink grapefruit juice. 

Add ice cubes, and cranberries and mint for garnish.

Enjoy!

instructions:

Add more prosecco depending on taste.
Created using The Recipes Generator


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/christmas-cocktail-recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...