Friday 7 December 2018

Friday favorites

It's Friday once again, and that means it is time for Friday favorites! This has become one of my most read posts. I love that you guys love seeing what I am loving, hating, or buying. 

I also love that you put up with the randomness of these Friday Favorite posts. They have become a dumping ground of sorts for my brain each week to share everything on my mind.

So, thanks for listening and reading! Let's get right to it shall we?

I have been wanting to switch out our dining room chairs to something a little more comfy. I do love what we have, however, these are really speaking to me. What do you think?


I am also really about using cute white and metallic Christmas trees for decorating with this year. 
Here are a few of my favorites I have found:

This mercury glass tree

This one lights up. 

These ones also light up, and they are on sale!

This 3 piece gold set is beautiful.

If I had an extra $360 to spend right now, I just might buy these.

This pillow is very inexpensive but looks really high end.

These Santa mugs are always a huge hit.

If you collect and/or display copper in your kitchen, this would be a fun addition.

I bet this smells amazing!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/friday-favorites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...