Thursday 6 December 2018

holiday gift guide 2018

Creating holiday gift guides is fun. Some of these things I am gifting, some I am wanting, and I some I am dreaming about.

My goal here is to help you find unique gifts for your loved ones. Not that you can't shop on your own. But, if you are feeling stuck, or need something for that hard to buy for person, my hopes is that this will help you out a bit! 

For some reason I am really excited for the gift guide for HIM! Maybe it's because I really wouldn't mind anything on there either, ha-ha!

Take a peek around, see if something speaks to you, and happy shopping.


GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM



1- Pine Mountain Balsam Hill fire logs. It's like burning a Yankee candle in your fireplace. 

2- Strike Anywhere matches in a fun vintage style container.

3- I am personally giving emergency kits this year. It's something everyone should have. Safety first!

4- A modern take on a traditional log holder. This would look great indoors or out.

5- For the photographer in your life. Treat them to a high quality, wireless, color photo printer.

6- This will be the last cooler you will ever buy. We keep one on our deck for extra drinks in the summer and the ice doesn't melt for 2 weeks. It's crazy good. Your husband/spouse will be thrilled to receive this!

7- Give the gift of comfort with this luxe cashmere and wool blanket. Bonus- it will look great as a decor accent!

8- Keep him warm with a cozy Patagonia hat this winter.




GIFT GUIDE FOR HER


1- Give a year long gift with a monthly subscription for a friend or loved one. Every month they will receive 3 pretty letterpress cards and fun stamps. I LOVE this idea, the idea of a handwritten card is simply lovely.

2- The only mascara you will ever buy from here on out. While you are buying one for a gift, buy one for yourself. You'll thank me later.

3- Tuck a gift card to your friends favorite coffee shop in this cute mug with a little tissue. For a fun touch, tie a ornament onto the handle with festive ribbon.

4- I don't know anyone who wouldn't want these darling crystal firework stud earrings.

5- The cutest coziest sweater, isn't it darling?

6- Hair dryers don't last forever. If you know someone in need, I have found the cutest one here.

7- Everyone needs a cute pom hat.

8- I am personally asking for this. Because all the scents are sooooo good, why not get a sampling of the top sellers?


GIFT GUIDE FOR THE KIDS


1- This game will keep the kids busy for HOURS. Just what we all need after a busy Christmas right?

2- Puzzles bring the family together. We like to have one to do together after the holidays are over and before the kids go back to school. There's something so relaxing about it.

3- Bananagram is another fun one that we have. Bonus- it fits in a stocking.

4- Send the kiddos off to bed Christmas eve in the sweetest pajamas.

5- This is really a gift for the whole family. My teenagers still go on ours, and when little ones come to visit, they enjoy it too. My mom who's 69 recently took it for a spin. Huge hit for kids, moms, dads, and guests.

6- Do your kids know what they want to be when they grow up? This is a set of "career" dress up clothes for your little ones. Bonus- re-use these for Halloween!

7- Kids pajamas don't have to match exactly. I love this cute little boys pajama set.

8- I feel like legos are a hit for anyone, any age. This ski chalet is just too cute.

Thank you for taking the time to go through ALL that!

I will be adding to this list shortly, so come back to see what I am loving for gifting for the home lover, and vintage lover. 

xoxo


from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2018/12/holiday-gift-guide-2018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...