Friday 25 January 2019

Friday favorites

This new product has saved me. Living with 3 dogs who all sleep in our bedroom can get messy. Knowing that this silent purifier is doing a hard working job 24 hours a day is a huge peace of mind. It destroys mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollens, pet dander, organic odors, and other organic allergens. It also reduces harmful indoor ozone levels, and has an adjustable night light.

These look super soft. They aren't real cashmere, but I wonder if anyone would ever know?
Such a great price point!

And speaking of imitations or knockoffs, I wonder how the quality is on
these? Seems like it's worth the pennies to save hundreds, even thousands.


I have found the best selection of vases to be sold at this big box store. They have a wide variety and all are very on trend. I have these which I absolutely love. 
This one will be my next purchase!

I am currently crushing on all neutral plaids right now, and I really love this pillow. 
I love everything in this whole plaid department!

Looking for affordable farmhouse accessories? Click here for many many great options.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I cannot believe it's almost February. 

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/01/friday-favorites_25.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...