Friday 22 February 2019

Friday favorites

I love the look of ticking, stripes, all of the above. When I found these sheets I thought I'd give them a try. We are using them on my sons bed and he loves them. They are super cute. I will get a pic of them on his bed soon!


I am in love with this chair! Look how cozy it looks! Give me all the sherpa, sherpa anything.


Have you guys seen the Le Creuset in the color "sea salt" Wow, just wow. Saving up for this dutch oven for sure. It's pretty enough to leave on the counter.


20% off throws and pillows at Williams Sonoma Home.

Call me boring, but I love this one.

The combo of that plus this would be so dreamy.

This piece of art screams spring to me.

I have always been a fan of blue and these pillows are just the right shade.

These baskets are a lighter version for spring storage. 

Have a great weekend!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/02/friday-favorites_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...