Thursday 21 February 2019

shop the amazon outlet

I did not realize until recently that Amazon has an outlet, did you? 

So many great deals, you can shop the outlet by clicking here. 

I have found some great items and thought I'd share them with you here. 
Most of these items are simply overstock items.


Everyone needs white dishes.


Love Starbucks holiday flavors? 

Wood slices for crafting?


Bluetooth beanie anyone? Only $7.50!


It's almost time to get those umbrellas out!


An inexpensive fitness tracker.....


Cute little portable USB splitter. 


This faux fur pillow is $5.95!


Nautical gift wrap.


I really need this bag organizer.


I hope you find some good deals too! 

xoxo













from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/02/shop-amazon-outlet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...