Tuesday 26 February 2019

Purina ONE 28 day challenge

Hello there!

As many of you know, we are huge animal lovers and have three labs all under the age of 6. 

We love our fur babies. I am sure if you have pets, you all know how important it is to keep them in tip top shape, because we want them around FOREVER, am I right?

When Purina asked me if I had any overweight dogs, and would I like to put them on a 28 day challenge with Purina One, I immediately jumped at the chance.

Meet Oakley. 

Oakley is 4 years old and is an English Lab. He is our laziest dog out of the three, and doesn't get much exercise. He loves lounging around, and napping in his special chair. 

I took this 28 day challenge very seriously because I wanted him to lose the weight and get some energy back.

Before the challenge he weighted in at a  little over 100 pounds. The vet kept telling me to put him on some really expensive diet food, which I contemplated, but then this less expensive option with
 Purina ONE came about. 


And here he is after the challenge.
He has lost about 5 pounds and he has a ton more energy! I am so happy to have found this dog food because it not only will save me money, but Oakley is way happier with this new found energy.


This pet food comes in a variety for dogs as well as cats, so if you have an overweight cat, you should try it out! 

Click here to take the 28 day challenge and to receive a free bag! 

xoxo

from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/02/purina-one-28-day-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...