Wednesday 27 February 2019

Joanna Gaines for Anthropologie

Did you hear about the new line by Joanna Gaines at Anthropologie?

It is magical and such a great collaboration!

Everything is just fabulous, but here are a few of my favorite things:

These wool pillows look so fluffy and soft!


The Isabel rug has the perfect colors.


This is a sweet blush pink pillow.


This wallpaper is great for a fun but neutral backdrop to any room.


I still need to get my hands on this book!


I bet this smells amazing!


I am so happy for their continued success!

xoxo








from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/02/joanna-gaines-for-anthropologie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...