Friday 29 March 2019

Friday favorites

Hello, and welcome to Friday favorites!

Take a wild guess how much these chairs are?
They look expensive, don't they?



My friend is using these barstools in her kitchen remodel and I was shocked where they were from. I would have guessed West Elm 100%. She has them in grey and they are so pretty.

These will be going in Savannah's Easter basket, duh!

These are so cute for Spring.

This portfolio is very impressive to me.
I fell hard for their modern farmhouse here. 

I am thinking about getting these for our bedroom. They are super affordable and room darkening.

Must get these for our table in white.

Looking for commercial grade string lights for summer, click here!

Have a great weekend! 

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/03/friday-favorites_29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...