Monday 25 March 2019

marshmallow Easter treats for the kids

This is hands down one of the easiest desserts that you can serve to the kids on Easter, or bring to a gathering. 


As life seems to get busier and busier I am constantly trying to come up with ways to cut down on prep and baking time in the kitchen, but still have a presentable food to share with everyone.

I recently just shared an Easter cake hack which you can read about here. It was so easy and it is so darn cute if I do say so myself!

This idea came to me while standing in the check out line at TJ Maxx. You know how they always sell those enticing items near the registers for us impulsive shoppers? Well, the cute little pink bunny marshmallows won me over, and into my cart they went. 




Don't worry if you don't have a TJ Maxx near you, these will probably work just the same. 

I picked up a couple packages of peeps and regular large marshmallows. I used these candy sticks and topped each one with a cupcake topper to add an extra fun element. 


There really isn't a particular method to this, just alternate your marshmallows ending with a cupcake topper. 

Serve lined up on a white tray so the colors really pop. 


Now tell me what kid would not love getting all gooey with one of these? 

I hope you try them out and I hope they are well liked!

xoxo



from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/03/marshmallow-easter-treats-for-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...