Friday 22 March 2019

Friday favorites

This home tour is everything!



These modern bar stools are sold at a surprising shop.

Also a great price are these 2 lamps.

Live in a tight space? This would be a great bar cart or would be great in a kitchen for extra storage.

I just ordered this for Savannah's room makeover. The one I originally purchased was beautiful but a little too boho for the space. Hopefully this one will work! Sometimes it takes trying out a couple things to know which one will work best.

These popular dining chairs are on big time sale. I think they would be great around a table outdoors for the warmer months.

Have you ever shopped the home section at this discount store?

Almost as cheap as this shop, but nothing beats their prices. 
Check out all the new arrivals here.

And finally, have you seen surfboards popping up as art in homes lately? I am kinda loving it!

I especially like this one.


Such a novelty, but I really feel like I need this in my life!

Happy Friday!

xoxo












from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/03/friday-favorites_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...