Friday 5 April 2019

Friday favorites

Hello, and happy Friday!

I have a bunch of fun things to share with you for Friday favorites this week, starting with some great Target deals!

This jumpsuit is a must for spring. It is so cute on! It would be darling paired with a white denim jacket and heels. So cute. 

This is another dress that is under $25.00 and also so so cute. 

And since we are talking clothes/shoes, I just bought these {dirt cheap} for summer! Can't wait until they come in the mail!

The One Room Challenge has officially started. I love following along with the designers as they make over their spaces in 6 short weeks.

The fact that these come in all white makes them all the more appealing to me!

I am finishing up the makeover on Savannah's room and I should be ready to show it to you within a week or so! Art work is hung, roman shades are up, just need to add the lighting. I am loving how it is turning out!

I love this bedroom. You can see the whole house here. 


In our area, you would only be able to buy a 900 square foot shack for that price! Makes me want to move to Texas.

This is a genius wall treatment and I must find somewhere to do it.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We are getting away to the mountains for one last ski trip with some friends. Should be a fun one!

xoxo





from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/friday-favorites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...