Thursday 4 April 2019

My favorite Restored By The Fords episode so far

Leanne and her brother Steve made over this home and after I watched it, I just about died. So many textures, neutrals, all the good things.

I think I am drawn to the mountain style and rustic nature.

This wall of neutral artwork is so creamy and dreamy. The wood dough bowl on the bench is so good.

I was nervous when she started white washing the faux rocks on the fireplace, but I do like the overall look in the end. Besides that, it really makes the mantle pop.


A slipcovered couch and chairs in linen lend to that laid back feel.

The lighting choice in here is unexpected, but it works!


Oversized lighting over the dining table is great, as is the chairs and cowhide rugs. 
I especially like how they used several to fill up the space under the massive dining table that Steve built.



The custom cabinetry was made to look like a continuous piece of furniture.


I love the simple floating shelves with all the black pottery.


The mix of old and new are just stunning. Those chairs are calling my name!


Isn't it just all sorts of lovely?

I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!

You have seen her new lighting line at Target right? So good!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/my-favorite-restored-by-fords-episode.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...