Friday 12 April 2019

how to set a table for Mothers Day

Hello and welcome!

Today I am joining some fabulous blogging friends to share with you are tips and tricks for making this Mothers Day a success. 

I always love to set a pretty table, each one being unique in it's own way.


This year I was inspired by these little blue pots I found at the dollar spot at Target. 

Usually when I am coming up a "theme" or color scheme, I tend to find one item that I know I want to use, and go from there in coordinating items.



I thought these little pots were so sweet and they are a great take home gift for each guest, planted with a succulent. 


I used a combination of white and navy plates, and added fun white and blue striped linen napkins.
I love the non fussy look of crumpled linen in a casual space like this.





Bright flowers in the center add a little punch of color. 




Now head over to the blogs below to see more great inspiration for Mothers Day!


Rooms for Rent | Craftberry Bush | Modern-Glam | Shabby FuFu

Zevy Joy |Amber Tysl | Almafied | My Sweet Savannah

House by Hoff | Pine & Prospect | Nina Hendrick

xoxo

from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/how-to-set-table-for-mothers-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...