Monday 15 April 2019

Design boards/services

Happy Monday!

For those of you that need a bit of help picking out finishes, paint, accessories, or furniture, let me help you!

Some of you may not know that I offer design services online.

Send me a picture of your room, and we can find solutions for your space to make it beautiful!

Please email me for pricing and more information.



I am happy to work with any budget, big or small, give my professional advice on furniture placement, scale, and artwork. 

I will also send you links to all the products in one email for easy reference.

My email is lakeliving4@yahoo.com

Let's do this!

xoxo




from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/design-boardsservices.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...