Wednesday 17 April 2019

The Easter bunny is coming

Easter is this weekend, are you ready? 

I have found some cute little bunny finds for you that were just to cute not to share!
These home decor items and accessories are not only perfect for Easter, but also will add a it of whimsy to your house year round. 

Look at this little bunny spreader-

I would hang this up in a heartbeat. I think I actually have just the spot!


How cute is this little side table?


This would be darling for any spring or summer table-


These cast iron bookends are very sweet.


This would be darling in a child's room.


How sweet are these? Happy Wednesday!

xoxo














from
http://www.mysweetsavannahblog.com/2019/04/the-easter-bunny-is-coming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

modern farmhouse kitchens

While grocery shopping the other day I was drawn to this new magazine, Modern Farmhouse Kitchens. I think modern farmhouse might just be m...